Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Post-CU Ranger Exploit Phecnacine

Old   #1
elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,571
Use the Phecnacine Darts, Its a scout trap. Ive been using it on krayts, but I would assume only a ranger with a few boxes of trapping even has a chance of hitting an elite critter. However, a majority of the time, this trap will stop the creature dead in its tracks, instead of slowing it down. Sometimes it takes two or three traps, but it will eventually stop it! Just like stopping shot, but forever!.

Don't use any other traps on it! Ive found that this breaks the old stop and just puts the new trap on it, so only use the p.darts. Ive been soloing krayts with very little risk of death. Even did a few kimogilas!

Similar Threads
Guild Vault Exploit/Gpromote Exploit (working on 3.0.3 servers)
Credits go to powerget23 from MM0wned tested and confirmed, have fun XD
1 Replies - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
[Ranger Class Exploit] Salvo Bug.
General explanation: You win extra time, to take out 2 extra salvo shots, and pindown + Bleeding puncture, before target player/mob gets to...
4 Replies - General Gaming Releases
multiple ranger stances bug or exploit
ok the other night i was abl to buff myslef with all 4 ranger stances. i received full credit for damage increase which game my ranger over 600 dps...
2 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
exploit or bug? multiple ranger stances
ok heres what happened. im a ranger in aoc with 4 stance abilities if feated right. yesterday i refeated. later that day i was fighting and noticed i...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Ranger Skill vs Elementalist's PETS exploit
Found yesterday :-) Ranger AOE(radius/line width) - Skill = "MULTi STRiKE" can be used against Elf Elementalist's pets and will NOT make you hostile...
3 Replies - Archlord