Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 19:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone knows this game?

Discussion on Anyone knows this game? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone knows this game?

Hello everyone! I just saw this screenshot while browsing new games. Oh well you can see on the picture that certain character was using/riding mounts. I wasn't able to experienced the mount system on the games i currently have so i do really want to know which game is this. Hope you can identify this for me! Thanks in advance!
Old 06/30/2015, 02:47   #2

elite*gold: 100
Rohan.