Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

MxO Get a CQ point from a /duel (Dirty-Duel)

Old   #1
elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Want an easy way to **** someone off?

Offer them a /duel then as you are about to win, during the slo-mo finishing move animation quickly type:

/duel stop

This will not only give you a free CQ point, but will force them to go back to the loading area instead of just poping back up, hence the name "Dirty-Duel"

NOTE: for even better effectiveness you can go ahead and type it out and wait to press Enter untill the golden moment...

Similar Threads
Explination: While andy was running Coemu it had a system where you can use /duel and pvp another player and it counts how many times you hit the...
18 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Duel helpers
Yeah i'm new and I am looking for something that will help me fb/ss better, not any hacks or something of that sort just something that will help...
3 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
WTS lvl 98 duel axe ak!
Well as the title says i am selling my account for U.S money if anyone is interested pm offers.....BTW account is basically clean!
3 Replies - Trading
L2 OOG Duel Boxing?
Currently im using the OOG method Rukis suggested on an Official server and all is well: (note: look up member Rukis for method if your not sure...
5 Replies - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
Es ist zeit für d d d d duel ^^
<Nemeus> omg mann ich kann selber zahlen mit meinen 72?im monat naja hoffe bald mehr wenn ich schaffe^^ <Lord|Helmchen> 72 im monat knuffig ;) ...
10 Replies - Quotes