Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 09:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MxO HOT!! Use abilities and stay in sneak....

Discussion on MxO HOT!! Use abilities and stay in sneak.... within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Okie i stumbled upon this by accident. Activate sneak then HardLine to a few different location i tested it went from Mara C to Mara NW and back was still in sneak and found a hostlie stun and logic cannon the hell out of him. =) This trick only works for PvP for Gangs can see u the moment u attack them even thou u are still in sneak.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GM Abilities?
09/09/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
Can A GM create items liek he can monsters?
Abyss Abilities
07/18/2009 - Aion - 7 Replies
So I got to general today, and I thought I'd share some info about abyss abilities, since i haven't seen much reliable info. Apparently you get abyss transformation at 5-star, but you only get one ability with that transformation. You get a new ability every rank higher from 5-star up. Also your abilities level up too. You can only use abyss abilities in your transformed state. http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6939/abyssreq. jpg To transform you need to buy these. They are 500 abyss...
Rogue PvP Guide including abilities, when to use them, and strategies.
05/26/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Let's start with some basic stuff. As a rogue, your job is to dps, CC, and put massive pressure on healers. You're equipped with multitudes of abilities to do so, including stuns, high burst damage, and poisons which slow down casts, slow down movement, and reduce healing. Spec This guide is written for mutilate rogues and the abilities outlined will be outlined assuming you have certain assassination talents, however it is not the only viable spec. A lot of the tactics covered are...
3.3 FULL Class Skills/Abilities
08/17/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 5 Replies
Sadly, this is my first contribution and is not original. RapidShare: Easy Filehosting Password: nouou Enjoy.
New Sneak Exploit
03/30/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Activate Sneak. Right before the load bar is full, jump. You will go into sneak in midair and land standing straight up. This will allow you to run at full speed and still be in sneak. Enjoy.