Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ability Timer Bug / Interlock / Fast Casting

Discussion on Ability Timer Bug / Interlock / Fast Casting within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
So, all abilities have a cooldown timer on them, varying from 2.5 seconds to 30 seconds depending on the ability...

Well, in interlock, it's possible to stack attacks; that is:

If you use guard breaker, it queues up on the right side box where it shows your next move.. then, as soon as the ability begins to move out of the right box towards the left box (when the roll is made), you can press the hotbar button for that ability again and it'll go right back into the box.. there's a slight delay between the time the dice are rolled and the time the animation starts. This effectively allows you to double-stack abilities in interlock, but it also allows you a bit of an exploit when using a hacker loadout...

With artillerist, you can use this to cast AoE attacks very fast.. assuming you can win all the MCT rolls in interlock. This leads me to believe there may not be server-side verification of cooldown timers (or, more likely, interlock is just a buggy pos) - if cooldown timers are indeed only client side it would be worthwhile to modify the client to remove all cool-down timers.. giving you an extreme advantage.. at least until IS runs out!

I wont have a chance to look at this further for a bit since i'm going on vacation, hopefully someone else can take a look at things and figure it out

Similar Threads Similar Threads
They Have the Ability to pee in your eye
07/05/2010 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
They Have the Ability to pee in your eye das sagt alles -.-'
MXO Bot :: Interlock
12/30/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
For your botting pleasure! PirateBob's MxO Treasure Pillager 1.0 The zip file has 3 files, all need to be in the same dir (but it doesnt matter what dir) The game must be run windowed mode, at 1024x768. Run interloot-1024x768-decomp.exe if you are farming grey-con mobs for info or red frags.
MxO Interlock Bot (Auto Level, Loot, Decompile, Re
09/30/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 19 Replies
For your botting pleasure! PirateBob's MxO Treasure Pillager 1.0 The zip file has 3 files, all need to be in the same dir (but it doesnt matter what dir) The game must be run windowed mode, at 1024x768. Run interloot-1024x768-decomp.exe if you are farming grey-con mobs for info or red frags.
[Bot] New Interlock Bot
02/09/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I wrote this new bot after I tried the other interlock bot here. Was frusted cause the other bot did nearly nothing exept open some windows or try to write something into the chat. I did all instructions, but I didnīt help. So I downloaded Autoit and created a own Bot like this InterlockBot. After a lot of testing and fixing it works now nearly perfect to get XP form green and blue Mobs, or to farm frags from grey Mobs. Cause I got a lot of exploits form here for WoW. I want to...
ability to not go /AFK in AV for Rogues
01/03/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
The rogue's ability "Detect Traps" can be used to keep you from auto-Afking and quiting AV. You can download an auto mouse clicking program such as http://www.download.com/Auto-Clicker/3000-...ml?ta g=pdp_prod to have it enable "Detect Traps" every few minutes to keep you from going AFK so you can leach Reputation while you go out. 1.) download auto clicker 2.) place detect traps on your toolbar 3.) configure auto clicker to click detect traps on your tool bar every 1:30(could be...