Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 06:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

C# 2.5D MMORPG Development - Need 2D Artists

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Post C# 2.5D MMORPG Development - Need 2D Artists

I am creating a MMORPG in 2.5D (actually it is 2D, but it has some effects in 3D... I think that's what 2.5D means) and I would like to work with some 2D Artists, or only one.

If you do not know how to do this and want to help me, please see my contact information at the end of this topic. We can talk about what you can do to help the game! :smile:

To people that would like to make the game with me:

Please keep in mind that we are doing this for fun mainly. Yes, we probably are going to earn some money then we put this on Steam Greenlight (I already have the license, so no problem in doing this), and the earnings are going to be divided by 50% for each one if only one 2D artist wants to participate.

You are going to be working with the software "Tiled" for map creation. It's a very simple task that you will have to do: 2D characters, and all the necessary drawings to complete an animation. Also, you can make some maps in Tiled if you want. In case you are good, you will have no problem doing this. I am also good at programming, so we can be a perfect team.

A sample of what you will basically be making:

The "final game" can be done in 3 to 6 months... it depends. If you are interested, you can both email me - or add me on Skype - Rellfylf

game development