Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

HOT New Sneak/Invisible Exploits!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Ok ive been very upset with the new patch and how they nerfed the hell out of the spy tree ... and " fixed " the Sneak exploit.

Well i figured out a new version of the sneak exploit. and here it is

1) while using the invisible ability ( belt ) you are now a little faster than sneak mode and cant jump or run. to get around this, just go into invisible mode, run through a HL and when you come out the other side you will be able to run and jump/hyper jump. BUT your still on the timer. which means this is only good to scope out a HL fast or if you know theres a red near a HL you can get to them much fast.

2)they fixed the Sneak exploit since the last patch, but here is the new one. Just go into Sneak ... then find and Hostile player or any allie to duel with. The trick here is to " Bounce Off " ther Combat Evasion. Once you Bounce Off their Combat Evasion you will be able to run around at normal speeds for an unlimited time. If you jump you will go into the slow sneak mode.

Im going to test knife throwing while activating the new sneak exploit. Before i could attack ( Knife Throw and even Assassin Moves ) and stay in " Fast Sneak Mode " I was able to take out a hostile with out them ever seeing me. BRB Testing now.

Test Results: well nothing worked. I couldnt throw knives and do my assassin moves and remand in the " Fast Sneak Mode ". But i did realize that this is a good way to be a Combat Evasion Breaker. which means.. you can hit anyone with combat evasion as many times as you need to, to break their Combat Evasion. Evan after Breaking their Combat Evasion you still bounce off, but now your enemy has no Combat Evasion, this will allow you to attack them. Once you attack them you will be visible.

I found i could break a group of 5 hostiles Combat Evasion in less than 1 minute. This is good for your teams MA to jump in and do some *** kickin.