Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exteel Hack for U

Discussion on Exteel Hack for U within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exteel Hack for U

hey guys,
i have an exteel hack but u must wait( i think untill Sunday then i'll post it)
^^
must wait guys

Sorry for bad english!!!!
Old 11/14/2009, 08:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
plsss can u give me hack for exteel sea (

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Exteel Hack
07/21/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 27 Replies
(sry for the link but there was a problem) WAS PROBLEM WITH LINK DONT KNOW WHY!!! WRITE IN UR BROWSER: www. m e g au p l o a d .com/?d=VHRF2THS U MUST WRITE IT NOT COPY!!! Password: TRIPFX IS A NOOB but this isnt all!!!! follow the steps please:
Exteel Hack
07/21/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 30 Replies
i have a exteel hack (really not a joke) someone want to have pm me! It is en hak, marksmanship hack, scan range hack and wepeon boost hack.. :mofo::mofo:
Exteel EN hack
07/16/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 31 Replies
Ok, I'm willing to share the UCE I'm using but just as soon as I get some info. so to anyone who knows how to make the EN hack stable, please do share it with me. You can PM me here, I assure you a hundred percent, I'll share the UCE with you and only to you. thanks to whoever you may be. No flames please, I will only give it to the first "knowitall" person to PM me with the information I need.
exteel hack:D
06/26/2010 - General Coding - 5 Replies
Hallo .... ich weis nich ob ihr das spiel kennt exteel wen ja ich such nen hack der mir cash gibt allso nen cash hack :O wen ihn jemand einen kennt pls posten Thx :D mfg N
[REQUEST] An Exteel Hack?
11/01/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
I've seen quite a few threads around the internet, but most of the hacks there are outdated/detected/patched, or not even legit. I'm sure someone's gotta find a bypass. How come there aren't many hacks for this game, and when should i expect a new one? (i did see the thread with the poll for the Exteel forum, i voted yes because i feel this game deserves it...)