Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is vgolds reliable?

Discussion on Is vgolds reliable? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is vgolds reliable?

iam planning to buy some ed for us elsword
found vgolds, their prices are pretty cheap so just wondering if they're legit or not?

thx
Old 05/25/2015, 16:38   #2

Love that game! & They are reliable but i would recommend mmook.com ive bought from them way more than vgold because they seem faster to me and friendly customer support with 24/7 livechat.
Old 05/26/2015, 01:53   #3

yeh thx, now i know both sites r not reliable. lol iam not that dumb to just ask and not do any research. for proofs i've found a video on youtube that proves mmook is shjtty.
THX ANYWAY FOR CONFIRMING MY DOUBTS.
Old 05/26/2015, 03:46   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuongdieuvuong View Post
yeh thx, now i know both sites r not reliable. lol iam not that dumb to just ask and not do any research. for proofs i've found a video on youtube that proves mmook is shjtty.
THX ANYWAY FOR CONFIRMING MY DOUBTS.
ive bought elsword ed and maplestory mesos from mmook very recently. All you do is buy-contact livechat for delivery-within 5-15 mins you get what you order. But that is just my experience. Other says it takes them longer. It really just depends on supplier availability on whatever game you buy currency for. But if you contact livechat before you buy there is no issue. Because you can ask if delivery is ready before you pay.