Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kwonho Is Back

Discussion on Kwonho Is Back within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Kwonho Is Back

For all who ever played Kwonho on ijji server after it was closed down its back.
It now goes by the name of JingWu Online and its in Korean.
There are two servers and it just opened up today.
I think im the only USA player on there so I cant find a good room without a little lag.But if anyone wants to download and register I will post the Website here

downloads:
*The first one is the bit downloader. thats what I used and it downloaded in less than 5 minutes.(Recommended)

*The second one is the torrent...(I wouldn't recommend it)

*The third one is the the full client*Note there are three different Links.. use 1st one(Recommended)

*And the fourth one maybe full client also I never tried it

Heres Registration:

heres Guide also...

1.Account Name

2.Password

3.Confirm Password:

4.Nickname*Note*This is Waht you use to login with the exlauncher instead of Account Name!!*

Other Information:

5.Email Address

6.Real Name*Dosnt have to be your real name

7.Id Number*Heres a working Chinese Id Number 310109198002149119

8. Confirm Code

Then ur done

*Note there are two Servers...If u create a character on one server it will not be on the other..

IGN Dragonuv
So message me and thx.

If I posted this in the wrong Forum section can you please move it to the right one thx.