Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 09:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exploits - Currently Working

Discussion on Exploits - Currently Working within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
vom offiziellen forum

Quote:
Firstly I'd like to say thank you to my test subject. I'd also like to say the risk of posting such a topic is risky, but considering I taught nothing to my test subject, nor have I showed anyone (in these pictures) how to do such exploits.

The risk of this topic is only to inform those around me in the matrix. Knowing when someone is cheating is hard to tell, extremely hard to tell, but I hope these can help you understand when someone is and is not.

Each of these were either discovered by me in testing, or was given a hint to the ideas. Each will be marked as such, some will be known, some will be only heard of and if it lasts long enough, I'll get to the more dangerous exploits.

Of course by dangerous I mean, can't be killed.

Each have been /ccr'd and have gotten a 'Solved' Status.

I'm requesting if this topic is too far out of line (I've taken precautions) to let me know.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way let's begin. I'll just give you the common ones now:

Firstly it does exsist, invisible hacking. There's 3 ways to do so.

Next will be Sneak working as the invisibility belt, and still being able to hack. ( I was visible than went into sneak - This is a build not a server error ) - New.
What makes this one dangerous, it's a biuld (Specific) nothing else is targeted etc...

Now let's get to the..non obvious biulds but are probably the most annoying to tell.
Viral Deflect.

My Deflect is extremely low. With a change of a biuld, it'll remain the same Deflect but act as an over boost.

The abilitity with this suggest we don't even need a anti-hacker biuld. Which is obviously a cheat.

Before I go to the most well known one (currently) I'd like to request a test subject (400 Deflect) that I can demonstrate Trans with. Which I can hit 90-100% of the time, regardless of how high your deflect is. I will not be teaching you how to do so, only using you as a test subject. The process consists of: Me attacking you 3-4 times (possible deflecting), than attacking another 3-4 times (Always hitting).
Thank you.

For our final one for the evening, Evade Combat. (Yeah yeah I know but this clears it up for you people that suggest it's not.)

11 EC vs 155 FC

You decide.

Ending First session. Let's hope this goes well and I don't get banned! (Exspecially before the big event!)

Any comments are welcome. If you have any other ideas on how to perform these, Don't post them, I don't care. I suggest a /ccr in full detail.
I still have 3 minor, and 3 major to go.
Thank you for your time.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I do not condone or suggest you looking into
how to use these. You will be suspended or
banned, which is your decision to use any
of these.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

-Liquid Metal