Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 14:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Ventrilo for all Games

Discussion on Free Ventrilo for all Games within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Free Ventrilo Server for guilds, clans, or groups that need one. If you would like to join please e-mail me at for the details. In the e-mail please specify how many slots you think you are going to need. When in the server please page one of the admins (preferably Ownage) and tell them who you want to the be “Captain” of your channel. If there are any problems while in ventrilo ask one of the admins (again preferably Ownage) or e-mail me at . Also to avoid “***** OF STEEL” all channels will have a password of your choice, and a “Captain” of your choice, no one likes spam.

Captains are channel admins, who have kick privilege, ban from channel, and channel set-up privileges. All slots will be filled out using a first come, first serve basis and in two weeks of inactivity there will be channel deletion.

This is not a Warhammer only ventrilo all groups are welcome.

Thank You

Similar Threads Similar Threads
02/24/2011 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Free Ventrilo Server for guilds, clans, or groups that need one. If you would like to join please e-mail me at [email protected] for the details. In the e-mail please specify how many slots you think you are going to need. When in the server please page one of the admins (preferably Ownage) and tell them who you want to the be “Captain” of your channel. If there are any problems while in ventrilo ask one of the admins (again preferably Ownage) or e-mail me at [email protected]. Also to...
11/17/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Free Ventrilo Server for guilds, clans, or groups that need one. If you would like to join please e-mail me at [email protected] for the details. In the e-mail please specify how many slots you think you are going to need. When in the server please page one of the admins (preferably Ownage) and tell them who you want to the be “Captain” of your channel. If there are any problems while in ventrilo ask one of the admins (again preferably Ownage) or e-mail me at [email protected]. Also to...
11/14/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
11/14/2009 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies