Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 05:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MxO Decompile Bot (By: Da_G)

Discussion on MxO Decompile Bot (By: Da_G) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
So, this one is pretty simple. It decompiles everything on the inventory pages you select (skipping over empty slots) for optimum decompile speed.

The game must be run windowed, at 1024x768.

Make sure the inventory window is in the lower right corner of the screen, and run the bot. It asks you what page to start on, answer it, and away it goes! It wont let you choose a page lower than 3 for saftey (that way it doesnt decompile clothing etc you dont want it to)
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-59-1117835150.ibf (148.2 KB, 46 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TUTORIAL]How to decompile data.saf
08/30/2012 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
How to decompile data.saf 1.First download QuickBMS from this link: http://www.mediafire.com/?6r3jduxwq0z76go 2.Extract it. 3.When you extract it open the file called "quickbms.exe" 4.Choose the file called "shaiya.bms".
Decompile/DeBuild?
06/07/2010 - WarRock - 2 Replies
I was wondering if there is a way to decompile and debuild a .dll hack so I can edit it in visual c++. Any responses will be appreciated Thanks Sk8r159
decompile dll
05/08/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
guys i need decompile dll program please help me
can anyone help me to decompile this?
03/15/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
delete
An .exe decompile question
02/06/2007 - Flyff - 0 Replies
Hi, I can't find a english thread for this but im trying to decompile one of my games (Priston Tale) but I can't seen to decompile it. Would there be a way to decompile it ? Because there is GG on it and it makes it run in fullscreen and I want it to run in window mode so I can use my ZenosEngine at the same time. I need to rewrite the .exe or make a .dll disabling GG but I would need a tutorial on .dlls please :) Would be really appreciated,