Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Epic Game In Progress

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Epic Game In Progress

The past couple weeks I have been working to design my own mmo. Thus far I have laid the groundwork for stats, a skill system, an EXP system and created an extensive series of skill trees. There are still some tweaks on the skills that need to be done but for the moment I have moved on to the item list. This is where I have encountered my most difficult problem. Naming the skills was relatively easy, a few references to popular shows, using some common names/themes and you have a skill list. Naming the equipment is not so easy.

The armor will go up to level 100. There will be a set of equipment at lvl 1, lvl 10, and every 10 levels from 10 up to 100. There are 4 types of equipment: cloth, leather, chain, and plate. I would appreciate it if anybody had any ideas for what to call the different equipments.

As a side note, while I am far from being ready for it, I have no intention of programming this game myself, so if anybody has ever been interested in developing a game and/or game engine, let me know.

Old   #2

Sounds cool bro. Thumbs up from me! <3

Old   #3

Okay if no one can give me unique names for equipment, perhaps someone could help me by giving me names of real world materials that would make good armor.
Old   #4

I would like a sword called The BBC and it looks like well a big black dilido it also must be the best weapon ingame and dual wieldable

Old   #5

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 11,894

#closed

Closed Thread