Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Europe Diablo's PVPGN - Warcraft3, SC2, Diablo2

Discussion on Europe Diablo's PVPGN - Warcraft3, SC2, Diablo2 within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Europe Diablo's PVPGN - Warcraft3, SC2, Diablo2

Diablo Gaming Network presents you Europe Diablo's PVPGN. Server is fresh opened, very promising and powered by a well known network with an activity over 4 years.

Forum:

We assure you this is a long term server and we hope to form a strong and united community as soon as possible.

You can find below "how to connect" instructions and remember to visit our website and forum daily.

Quote:
How To Connect on Europe Diablo's PVPGN Server ? How To Connect on Europe Diablo's PVPGN Server ?

1. Install Warcraft III Game

2. Europe PVPGN is running on 1.24b patch so in order to connect on our server you must install the 1.24b Blizzard patch

Blizzard patch 1.24b may be found here: Blizzard FTP or Rapidshare Mirror (56,0 mb)

3. Alternative patching method

1. 1.23a to 1.24a - Download (1,22 mb)
2. 1.24a to 1.24b - Download (772 kb)
3.1.23a to 1.24a & 1.24a to 1.24b on one file - Download (2 mb)

(English game versions, for other language patches, click here)

4. Important: In case you didn't installed the game on your computer, and just copy the game folder from your previously installed windows you must fix your game registry for running the Blizzard patch and the Europe Diablo's PVPGN Installer . To do so, download War3RegFixer ( Mirror1 or Mirror2 )

5. After upgrading your game to 1.24b version, you will have to run our installer (Europe Diablo's PVPGN Installer.exe ) which will allow you to play on our server.
Make sure you put installer in your w3 folder.

Warning! from version 1.21b and up, there is no need in No_CD_Crack, game is running using "Europe Diablo's PVPGN.exe" provided by theEurope Diablo's PVPGN Installer.

Europe Diablo's PVPGN Installer: Megaupload , Rapidshare or Mediafire

6. Important: If you are playing on another server and you don't wanna loose the pvpgn servers list all you need to do is create a copy of Warcraft III Folder to another HDD Partition ( either on a totally separate HDD or simply to another folder on the same partition ) or simply run their installer again. And when you decide to play Europe Diablo's PVPGN Server again simply use again the Europe Diablo's PVPGN Installer.exe

Have Fun

Kind Regards,
Diablo Gaming Network