Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 08:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Afk looting

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
I've been down in the borgal bat caves the last few days trying to get some loot yet I have no chance against these third party programs, So if you can't beat them join them, Does anyone know where to get one of these looting programs?!

Es tut mir leide, Es ist nicht auf Deutsch aber mein Deutsch ist sehr schlecht :?

Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
plz look in the macro/exploit section there is an guid from me, i hope i could help.

Similar Threads
Help... Bot for Looting Only..
Help my Valk Bot is Running smoothly right now, the thing is i want to make one that will not attack even one monster and just loot the loots in the...
7 Replies - Ragnarok Online
About looting
Is there a looting program that only elems can be loot? can you share it pls coz i see one that using it but its a selfish can you share...
1 Replies - RF Online
HELP! Looting in MHS BOT
looting with melee characters is fine. but how do I make my ranged(YaoJing) characters loot? (i see a few of good YJ bots around which loot even...
8 Replies - Perfect World
bgs looting
IN BG you can loot players from any distance. You just have to spam right click the corpse few times and it will let you loot faction items and cash...
2 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
Dachte mal mag vielleicht die ein oder andere Mindheit noch nicht kennen... Nen Afk-Looting-Macro Ich gehe dazu gerne nach Tyrena hintern SP...
3 Replies - General Gaming Discussion