Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Litany of the Dead

Discussion on Litany of the Dead within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
In the crypt of the burning heart, one of the required mini bosses can be bypassed to loot first. Use caution as there is a sonic trap on each side of the chest. Just wait at the door and the door opens, then closes.The boss will not attack you even after looting the chest. He only is attackable after you use the "Lever" which is supposed to be for opening the door. This is good if you just want to try your luck with the loot in there. It sucks, but you never know, you might get lucky.
(not sure if its crimson or burning, i know its one of those though)
Um, some karma would be nice

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dead Lvl Bot
03/10/2010 - GW Bots - 2 Replies
Weiß nicht in welchem Forum ich richtig bin. Wollte mal fragen, ob jemand schon hat, bzw. ob man einen Bot schreiben kann zum Dead Lvln im tutorial. Sprich Chars zum schrein ziehen...etc..
Wall hack in dead front common and dead front ark
05/25/2009 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
what do u type in value type text scan for dead front common and dead front ark?
Help me i almost dead :P
12/03/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 14 Replies
:handsdown:Help me i almost dead :P, i'm searching about priv serv without plvling , most of this servers dont working , i need priv serv as hybircdo or cows i know this servers was not good alot but i need same one , tnx for ur help if u can help me ((please i need this server without using hamachi)), sorry my english not good :rolleyes:
BWH is not dead
03/11/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 71 Replies
because some ppl can't keep something secret we are going to release this version of bwh that is currently used in china (china farmer paying 4 bucks a day for it), this is the unmodified version, you can't use it if you don't know how to bypass the auth system this is mainly a "just for the record" pre-release, we just letting you know. YouTube - bwh is not dead download
zero is dead? lol
10/31/2007 - Zero - 7 Replies
yea im gessin tq is gonna have to do a rollback on zero since every1's account is gone... kinda sucks i thought tq would manage this game better then they did co... co is so fucked up it still seems like a beta... but anyways yea every1's accounts r gone fun fun =) and the server is down now so im gessin there doing roll back or some shit \/,, <-- peace >.<