Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Background Permutation CDKEY Redeemer

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Background Permutation CDKEY Redeemer

I'm going to try to use as many terrible quotes I can while writing this. To start, "back in the day" I stumbled across a program that, when clicked, would send your cdkeys from registry through an online fake emailer to your personal email. The way this would work is that you would open the .exe, it would open and close cmd prompt, and then you would get an email with some text saying " congrats, you stole some keys! Here they are: XXXX"

Of course in this "day and age", we have games that are now registered to accounts and stealing cdkeys via regedit really isn't as practical as it used to be. Therefore I believe it is possible to run a program to use permutations of variable length to quickly test by redeeming through a program like origin, steam, etc. Lamens terms, "Brute force".

I can successfully make a simple auto-it, which generates a key and then copies to to the "Redeem" field of such programs, but I find it very inefficient. Does anyone know if there is a way to run a program that continuously copies randomly generated "keys" to a field in a seperate program in the background until it locates a valid key for redemption? (ie. not taking up my screen or ability to multitask)