Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hacking/Exploiting SWGemu?

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Hacking/Exploiting SWGemu?

I've seen some recent disturbances on the forums about dupers & teleporters, and was wondering if anyone knew any duping/exploits/hacks for SWGemu? I've not yet tried to use a memory editor, but I'm told there are a LOT of open doors.

Just curious if anyone has found anything worth noting, and if you want to keep things secret simply PM me !

Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
we are interest buying all server creditsand we have myself studio,i have many supplier,i can give you good price,plz add our MSN:

Similar Threads
3.2.2 Exploiting
YouTube - WoW exploits 3.2.2 Just found it on youtube browsing for some shit :s. Can't test atm because they banned me for closer investigation...
0 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
Wisst ihr wo man SWG laden kann? und wo man es free zocken kann(freesahrds)? wen ja bitte sagts mir ;P
39 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Is there any good places to use the citycom exploit? Also is it done by just kneeling and running? Please pm me these so KK won't remove them (if...
1 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Question about how they detect hacking/exploiting/etc
Hey, I was just wondering if they are able to detect things such as bots/exploits, other things such as modifying the files so that monsters won't...
8 Replies - Dekaron
Exploiting ..
Hi there :) I ever was interested in Exploiting Games or other but i dont know how make a Exploit without the sourcecode(no sourcecode, no...
1 Replies - General Coding