Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 19:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

epvp osu/osu!mania league

Discussion on epvp osu/osu!mania league within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

View Poll Results: osu!, osu!mania or both?
osu! 4 80.00%
osu!mania 1 20.00%
both 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
epvp osu/osu!mania league

I think a osu!mania/osu! epvpers league could be a good idea. Because the game is popular worldwide, and very skill based. Before we decide toghether the rules, i would like to see how many participants could be

Eventually, if the thing will start, i will update this post every week before the match..

WHAT IS OSU! ?
osu! is a music game which consists, basically, to click on the circles at the right time. Is not so easy as this suggests, though...
More info incoming.

WHAT IS OSU!MANIA? (For the few who don't know it)

Osu!mania is a gamemode for the music game osu!. Osu! is free, and allows to download countless maps, with every kind of music, with J-Pop, J-rock, electronic and dubstep being the most popular because of their rhytm.

Osu!mania is a particular gamemode which resembles KONAMI's famous series "Beatmania". Is very similar, with as unique difference the missing of the "Scratch" - even though some maps use a fixed column with only the percussion. The easier songs have 4 lines, toughest have 9 lines!

Here is a video about osu!mania:
Old 02/07/2015, 10:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
^Up
Thanks
1 User