Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Information]Help me Please

Discussion on [Information]Help me Please within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Information]Help me Please

Happy New Year to all Elitepvpers!!!!

I know that have one Emu in Dev, but:

Already exist Private Server working of Star Wars Galaxies ?

if yes, somebody know about Server Files and can post the Link to Site Private Server ?

Please, post in English.
Thanks....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
VPS [Information]
05/31/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Please.. i have bought a vps but i dont know hot to use it right now before this i used hamachi .. what should i do? do i need to replace hamachi ip to mY vps ip.. then what else..
I need some information..
07/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies
I've been gone in 1 week now. and now Im back and I need some information about swsro, what happend, ipban? (read some theards and people talked about it) 100cap/skills added? would be nice if i didnt get flammed.
Information about [Tut]'s
03/11/2009 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
Hey guys, let me get straight to the point. I have no clue how to start/edit/mod hacks or my folders to use like vac hack, or speed hack, or anything. Can someone set up a "Tut" about The basics and then what you do with the codes, or show me a video of it. I would gladly appreciate if someone uses teamviewer(TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet) and control my computer screen and mouse and show me step by step how to do this, i'd like to teach...
[HELP][INFORMATION] Servername And Information
08/14/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi, means that i need Help and i give some Information about the new server :rolleyes: With what i need Help: i need help with the servername we are thinking about PorousCO but maybe you guys got some better names if you have it please post it here below ^^ Server information: We actually got Everything that Lotf source got only we edited it (yes again a server that i saying that we have edited it but this time its true ^^ ) * Water Tao Promo Fixed * * Free Plus Stones In Shoppingmall...
An Information please
05/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Please, can anyone tells to me when will come the new server? Thx to all!