Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 02:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Great way to make gold while A.F.K.

Old   #1
elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,571
You must have The Feerrott access to do this.

In The Feerrott there is a quest you can pick up, chances are you heard about it. The quest starter is under a small stone that you pick up, and is called a Tattered Robe. Location = p90 p304, behind a tree (this stone is tiny, keep your eye out for it)
Now, this quest respawns every 1-2 minutes, and you can stack this item in your inventory.
As you will know there is a merchant in The Feerrott, East of the docks. This merchant ( as far as i know ) gives the best prices, buying and selling.
This merchant will buy each Tattered Robe for 38s57c each...which is around 7g per stack.
You can get 1 stack in around 40 minutes.
You can get a basic script recorder off the net, in a google search. Which means you can run this while A.F.K.

I would imagine they will be changing the respawn times with this quest soon, so take advantage while you can. This is alot faster than any crafting exploit i have seen, and you don't even need to be at your computer to do it...