Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Auto harvest, manual walking

Discussion on [Request] Auto harvest, manual walking within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Auto harvest, manual walking

At the moment I am trying to get Elverions bot to Auto harvest until the node finishes with one right click. So far I have no luck in breaking the code. The Bot itself has a waypoint harvest which scans for a node and then clicks and harvest till the node finishes. I am trying to find the code just for the part where I can click and it will harvest till the node finishes. I much prefer to manually harvest however clicking a node 6 times can be a pain. Any programmers out there can solve this problem for me?

Tags
auto harvest

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Manual/Auto Chatter/Spammer
06/18/2020 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 27 Replies
Yea since swsro doesnt have globals anymore its neccesary to spam the town with ur offers/needs but yea writing it urself sucks , and i didnt really found a good chat bot for silkroad. so i made myself one. it has "alot" of options for a simple chat "spammer" its really fast and it doesnt bother u in ur gameplay. Virustotal link : Virustotal. MD5: 2e7194390d65ac29b300f2dbaa9b357a Pic : http://i40.tinypic.com/28vzy8o.jpg
[Release] Auto Wandering Golems
05/04/2010 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
I know some people would rather their golem attack things but this is ruled as botting and just like human chars golems cannot use most of the pet ai (without some kind of client exe mod, maybe) but this hasn't stopped me from making my golem wonder around. You can make yours power up skills but the golem cannot target anything other then itself so it won't smash the ground or chase a monster, you can however make a golem use WM by targeting itself but it would have to wait for monsters to come...
[request] walking script antenokes/wing tribe chaser
09/09/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hello...I really can't make a good script to agbot ( can someone help me with a working script to "antenokes" or " wing tribe chaser" ???.. it must buy 500 hp xlarge potions,1000 mp xlarge potions and use grass walk speed lvl 55... agdev's scripts are bugged....it get stucked.. and not teleport....pff...suks tnx..