Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 06:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

tier2 artisan quick lvling [ENG]

Old   #1
elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,571
For artisans in Everquest 2, the dependency on other classes is both obnoxious and impeding to your personal growth as a businessman. The worst part of crafting in my opinion is the constant need for other crafters to make the parts you cant, and to take advantage of the dependency by selling for ridiculously high prices.
Fortunately, EQ2 has left a bug in the scribing process: the ability to scribe volume 10 books regardless of class.
All you need to do is to find a Scholar/Craftsman/Outfitter to buy you their "essentials volume 10" and scribe it, and you?re done.

Then, you can lvl up to 19 in crafting without interdependency.

Similar Threads
[Help] About Artisan NPC
I have a few items 130, including one believed me. How do I upload to the Artisan any item to another level? Likewise, shields from 110 to 120?
9 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
[Help] Artisan Wind
Where can i find the code for Artisan Wind that upgrades items in TC on LOTF source? Anyone can help? Thanks
0 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
[Help] Magic Artisan
Someone can help me on how to fix bug in Magic Artisan. Magic Artisan cant upgrade the Backsword and bracelet. Anyone can help me. thanks
1 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Easy Lvling after Reborning 15-70 in Minutes (Quick Tips 120+)
If you are a lvl 120+ character planning on reborning then here are a couple of things you might want to do before and after rebirth: Before...
7 Replies - CO2 Guides & Templates