Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help us decide which MMO to play! Strawpoll inside!

Discussion on Help us decide which MMO to play! Strawpoll inside! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help us decide which MMO to play! Strawpoll inside!

We are a couple of friends that want to start and play a new MMO now through the winter break! Vote in our StrawPoll to help us decide which should we pick up. Vote on which you like the most, reason doesnt matter! We will play the chosen one! Also we will be streaming!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Anyone play on OCE? Check inside
04/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Nvm
Would you play on a server like zszc cap 105? VOTE AND INFOS INSIDE
07/27/2013 - SRO Private Server - 20 Replies
So this is the question , will u play on a server like zszc? Server Info: * Exp/Sp/Gold/Drop rates : 30x * Level cap : 105 * Skill cap: 105 * Mastery cap : 360 * Gear cap : 11th Degree * Weapon cap : 11th Degree * Race : Chinese It would be exactly like zszc was back in the days with cap 105 , it will use the server files like zszc did , EXACTLY THE SAME , if u are interested let me know !
[Mena] 62FF BARD/CLERIC 48k SP Looking for a new server to play? Look inside! ;)
03/20/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Mariukass scammed it. Have fun u little retard. :@ http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5941/fcklithuanian .jpg For Real.. was that really hard to pay just a freakin simple $15 for a sro char??
Can't decide
03/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 18 Replies
I have a lvl90 bower and glavier, both ff, i can't decide which char to play...plz help me to decide;)
I cant decide
01/26/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Well im going to Rb my fire soon i just cant decide what to Rb into would like some opinions please pros and cons of difrent classes.I have looked on official CO site but i want peoples opinions. Chears