Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Super Jump Ability [ENG]

Discussion on Super Jump Ability [ENG] within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
die alten daoc'er werden sich daran erinnern, hat schon dort so ähnlich gefunzt

Quote:
Go into windowed mode, Click the top bar and jump, then let off the bar you will jump super high, For even a bigger boost, click on bar and press jump 5 times then let off bar.
Old 04/28/2005, 10:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
tut sich nix
Old 08/12/2005, 17:28   #3

elite*gold: 0
schon lange gefixed ...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[DDO]Super Jump
07/31/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hello so i am again. Today I show you how make a Super Jump. Follow This! This jump lets you access areas like rooftops in harbor and much more. Its easy once you get hang of it. Just rapidly hit the space bar twice. If you time it right you will fly up at least double the normal jump or higher. This seems to work only on some races at the moment.
co2 super jump
01/14/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
is there any hack or edit or any thing that can make you jump a "Super jump" like jumping 1 screen(1024*768) in each jump notic>> today when i was at market i droped a unque rb blade near the shops and in a flash i found a market noob on me and toke the blade that happend in 0.000001sec lol i didn't see him comin or any thing he was like created on me and he jumped a super jump and when i asked him how you do this he didn't answer just observed my gears and then i found him jumpin another...