Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 09:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

gold tricks [ENG]

Old   #1
elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,571
I know this isn't really a hack or anything, but it does seem very unbalanced compaired to some of the selling prices for other stuff.

What is required?

-You must be at least a level 10 Scholar crafter
-You must have 40 in Gathering skill
-You may need to be in Freeport. Not sure. Probably works in Quynos too.

What do you do?

-You join Explosive Discoveries in Temple Street (may work on other societies too, haven't tried it)
-Go to the Commonlands and collect Tuber Strands. Get as many as you can. 30-50 is great!
-Go back and buy candles and aerated water from the merchant in Exposive Discoveries (ED)
-Make Stroma Solvents
-Sell them back to the merchant at 50cp each

While this is not a lot of coin, it is very easy to do, and does not involve finding a player to buy something (the main limiting factor to making money crafting). The other Stroma products (resin, oil, wash ) only sell for about 12cp I think, so this is much better. It does require an investment of 12cp each to get the candle and water, but you will make back 38cp each.

I have a feeling that this may end up getting changed, as I don't think they did the math well on this one. I think this sells for more coin then it should, as tuber strands are very easy to find in CL, and of course, free!

Well, have fun with it! It is not the greatest strategy for higher levels, as it is not enough coin, but for level 10 - 15, it is very nice! Have fun while it lasts!