Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Another Leveling Exploit

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
When you walk in AvalonCity, walk a little ways past the front and take a right, there will be a broken down house sort of, and I think there will be a cart, go jump on the cart and then climb up the house on the broken ledge, and then go higher until you cannot go any higher. Make someone in your group pull a TON of mobs, preferrably a cabalist that can AoE cast mez and then let him die, getting around 50 or so mobs, they will come chasing after your group, but they cannot attack, so they will just be in attack mode, that's when you abuse the power of a Ice Wizzy. This trick got me from 48-50 in one night.