Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 14:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

exploit for force meditate

Discussion on exploit for force meditate within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well i have found out that u can use force meditate and keep it regenerating while fighting or what ever i dont take full credit for this this was shown to me by another jedi'

what you have to do is use force meditate and disconect from server and then log back in as fast as possible when u log in use your force powers and it will regain as if u where still force meditating if u take a shuttle u have to do it again every time you travel hope it helps all u jedi's out
Old 12/03/2004, 17:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
ok now i found out that if u use force medetate then take a shuttle it works the same. in other words u buy ur ticket then force medetate stay medetating then use ticket when u arrive at ur destination the force regenerate is still working as if you where still meditaing . good luck every 1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
9Disciple Meditate mode don't seem to work
03/22/2010 - 9Dragons - 3 Replies
:( well i want to train buff while doing HW but it not like before the Meditate mode don't work when VE ran out all it can do it DC. Or is it i do something wrong, but i sure there nothing wrong about checking the check box to - Buff(check) Self(check) Med(check) turn on auto buff work fast than DC after done:mad:
AC Tool: Meditate Leveler
10/25/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 12 Replies
This macro is for use with the program, AC Tool. You can find it here: http://www.actool.net/ Simply copy the following code into your AC Tool client, and set up your shortcut keys within the client. Then, head into CO, place your mouse over your character, and hit the shortcut keys to turn on the macro! You might want to go to a place where most don't go, i.e. near TC mine or something, so people don't see you casting and sitting faster than normal. Put the spell you want to cast...
CoV Force Bolt Exploit
01/04/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
To do this exploit/Glitch you will have to be able to use Force Bolt. (A mastermind ability or any others that have it) If your in a room you can force bolt someone into the wall by just useing the skill and they can not get out or attack. I found this helpful so far but sometimes if there not in deep enough they can wiggle loose. 2 Pictures. First one is hard to see but his hand is stuck second ones head is stuck too
Leveling meditate
06/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
L3r0y~J3nk1n$ made a guide on leveling guards and pets with SV and it worked perfectly. I'm wondering if there's a short guide on how to set up SV to level meditate? I remember it involves setting heal to specific commands and sit and meditate to other ones, but couldn't remember the exact steps. Thanks ^^