Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archery leveling exploit

Discussion on Archery leveling exploit within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Archery leveling exploit

unequipping the bow before the arrow hits the target makes it deal 2-5 damage, just like the very last shot before you run out of arrows (it deequips bow auto)
This way you can shoot way more.

from ChubtoadSUN, thx!
Old 09/03/2009, 14:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
fixed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Great Leveling exploit II
11/08/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 17 Replies
As already mentioned in http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/wow-exploits-hacks -tools-macros/329858-730k-exp-hour-instant-respawn s.html the mobs respawn instantly and you can get a lot of experience. A lvl 50 char for example gets a complete lvl up in one hour if a lvl 80 char kills the mobs. But how to get him there? Accompany him the way to the platform. After that he has to get a little more higher to get into the ep range. The legal way for this is to die him up :D The lvl 80 char...
Mining leveling exploit
09/15/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
I was mining a Tin vein while in Stag Oasis, and a turtle attacked me after i mined the tin. Well i got a mining lvl first time, i killed the turtle and skinned it and went back to mining the tin. After that i got another level from it. I tested it a few times and it worked again, so it seems if you mine a vein once, then skin something you can get another level from the same vein only a few seconds later...
Herb leveling Exploit
11/20/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
When starting herbilism, try to find a few herbs (that you can farm!) close together. Right click on it (BUT DON'T LOOT) and u will get a skill up (if its appropriate to your level). -Repeat: Don't loot it. Go to the nearest herb, and do the same. make sure not to loot that one. Go to whatever other close ones and loot the last one that is close. Go back to first one and second (etc) in order and on a few of them you should be able to skill up. Fixed
Another Leveling Exploit
12/03/2004 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
When you walk in AvalonCity, walk a little ways past the front and take a right, there will be a broken down house sort of, and I think there will be a cart, go jump on the cart and then climb up the house on the broken ledge, and then go higher until you cannot go any higher. Make someone in your group pull a TON of mobs, preferrably a cabalist that can AoE cast mez and then let him die, getting around 50 or so mobs, they will come chasing after your group, but they cannot attack, so they will...