1. In Stonehenge Barrows you can port back to your bindpoint without death. Strategy: outside the druid room deep in Barrows there is a room known as the viper room, in the hallway facing the druid room there is an arch where if you jump correctly will make you run up it, fall through it and fall into water making you instantly port to your bindpoint.
2. In Darkness falls you can jump up the wall at an exit after pulling so the mobs cannot hit you, this will not work with some flying ones. Strategy: For example i will take the Albion DF exit, first go pull some mobs, plated fiends if you wish, now sprint up to the exit and run behind it. You should see a corner which if you jump should bring you up it. now you can kill the mob without risk of death or downtime, this wont work for melee only classes since you cannot damage the mobs.
3. In Caer Gothwaite you can get on the rooftops, this is only useful for the PvP server. Strategy: Go into the building with all the trainers. Behind the minstrel trainer is a room (behind wall). In that room you should see 2 barrels next to eachother. Go to the right one and strafe to the left, only strafe dont run. when you go through wall you should start strafing right so you wont get stuck. now go to your right until you go through the next wall. now turn around and you should see the wall formed like a steep cliff. while jumping and strafing left, run forward up the wall. If dont correctly you should find yourself on rooftop where you can nuke anyone you want.
4. In Aegirhamn there is a similar bug although not as complicated to use. Strategy: There are several ways to get up on different walls here but i will only list one for now. At the hunter trainer you should see a big rock to your right with an upright wooden log next to it, if you turn around and jump backwards you can get up on this rock giving you access to the walls/roof.
5. In Grove of Domnann you cannot get on any walls or roofs since there are only trees present, however you can go through the wall making you invisible but can still attack ppl you see. Strategy: As soon as you enter town, go left around the archway, now strafe left while jumping in the corner to go through wall, very simple.