Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MAGIC World Online

Discussion on MAGIC World Online within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post MAGIC World Online

enione have hacks or Autoit scripts for it ???
Old 10/16/2009, 10:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
Ich würde das nicht öffnen. voll mit viren. schlatet deine firewall und antivir progrm. aus.zudem zerstört es fragmente aus deinen dateien. und schickt pakete durchsinternet

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Magic World Online!!!!
01/27/2018 - User Submitted News - 6 Replies
I've just started playing Magic World Online (MWO). Another game produced by Ingle games after Phoenix Dynasty Online. This game came out on the 9th of March and I’ve played from then on up until now. It surprised me how good a 2D game can get, with the game's features, friendly players and the game admins. The features of this game made me wanted to participate in Closed Beta so desperately, that includes: - Massive State war between Dynasty and Empire. - In-game Bot system that helps you...
Magic World Online
07/12/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hi, I am been playing MWO for sometimes now. There is a map called dark fort illusion, where a lot of fake bosses spawn. We need to find the real one n kill it for material. But there is many level n a lot of them. Can anyone help with editing of the mob size to become smaller n only the real one stay normal size. Or any method to different the real one from the fake one?? Pls help. Thanks.
Magic World Online
07/11/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Anyone tried alredy to hack anything at this game....im looking for any good tutorial with WPE or cheat engine....but dont find anything so if anyone is willing to help etc...let me know...
Magic World online :)
07/16/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I'd just like to spread the word on this free game called Magic World Online. MWO is a MMORPG .The loads of items and quests makes the game pretty addictive .. There are four different classes in this game: The Summoner, The Warrior, The Archer, and The Mage. Each class can do what is called a "Class Transfer" and change your class to a certain extent ( e.g. A warrior can become a Dire Warrior, a damage dealer, or become a Temple Warrior, a tank ). There are 4 class transfers that you can...
MAGIC WORLD ONLINE!
06/04/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
come on someone must have some info on this.