Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

EficBot - Dream of Mirror Online

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post EficBot - Dream of Mirror Online

Hello everyone. Recently I got into AutoIt(google it) and have been practicing by making automatic sequences for games, more specifically, DoMO(Dream of Mirror Online).

In this post I will log and share all updates to EficBot, a series of (auto)hunting, questing, farming, ect. programs for Dream of Mirror Online.

-There are no viruses, worms, w/e in my downloads. If so, immediately message me and I will fix this as soon as I can-

I normally will update every-- 1-2 weeks, just because I put more time into academics than internets.

-IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THE PREREQUISITES SECTION BEFORE LAUNCHING-

Any suggestions you have for me?
Comment.

And finally, after(hopefully) you have read my introduction, you may benefit from this program.

EFICBOT UPDATE LOG

v.1.0-EficBotHuntIB(Itsy Bitsy & Spiders at Farrell Family Crypt Floor 2)
Link: -will be provided soon-

Prerequisites:
This bot checks if something is already selected. You need to have your selected monster window in this very spot

Comments:
This is my first stable script, but will only work on those enemies listed. Why?
It clicks on the name of the monster, and so far these are the only ones who will actually get selected when this happens. Their body is so short that when your mouse hovers over it you can select and attack it. This one is very stable as of now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ex1.jpg (18.9 KB, 61 views)

Thanks
1 User