Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

GoGoRacer Philippines item spam hack.

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
GoGoRacer Philippines item spam hack.

Software needed:

GoGoRacer client:

WPE Tool(Detected as Trojan but safe, Your loss of you don't want to DL)

I will not be releasing any game breaking hacks, this specific hack I will be releasing can only be used once per session/race. I don't want any idiots ruin a RACING game.

Another thing is, it is a hassle to get it running. But it definitely works.

without further ado:

Hack # 1 - Unlimited item spam

Step by step procedure:

1. Run WPE PRO and GoGoRacer.

2. On WPE Pro, target GoGoGame.dat, then click on the play button. You will start receiving multiple packets.

3. Inside the circuit/course, get a box which contains an item(random).

4. Once you get a box, you will receive a packet which contains the data that you have received an item. The packet size for the specific data we are looking for is exactly 8 bytes. The other data which is also 8 bytes is x,y, or z or the location of your kart. In ascii form, the data which we need will not display the letter “B” at the end, instead, it will be a string of dots “.”

5. To send the packets, RIGHT click on the packet you wish to send to the server and click on “Send”. A new window will pop up.

6. Once the packet is sent, you will start getting “boxes”. This is due to the spam of packets sent to the server. The box which you got the packet from will start disappearing, this is due to the packet editor. It is saying to the server, “Box has been obtained”. If this is repeated, you will get items without going to a box.