Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:S & 1.6 Section

Discussion on CS:S & 1.6 Section within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS:S & 1.6 Section

Ich find wir brauchen eine CS:S & 1.6 Section ; )
Spielen halt auch welche, und dafür gibt es noch keine Section, finde wenn Warrock, Combat Arms etc. ne Section haben, sollte CS:S und 1.6 auch eine bekommen

Wusste nicht wo es hingehört, deswegen einfach hierrein.
Old 10/12/2009, 19:12   #2

I don't think a CS:S section is needed . First of all there are not enough posts related to CS:S so it's not a very popular game in this community . Second , it's not an MMORPG ( I know that WarRock and some other games that have their own section are not too but as you can see the activity in that sections is good enough so they deserve it ) . Third , since it's one of the most popular FPS there will be lots of spams ( in my opinion ) . Forth , this is a mostly a hacking community as you can see ; related to this , the CS / CS:S (some) hacks can be found on google or for sale from other guys ...

Thats my opinion , I don't know about the others

regards,
kiro
Old 10/13/2009, 17:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiro4kuro View Post
I don't think a CS:S section is needed . First of all there are not enough posts related to CS:S so it's not a very popular game in this community . Second , it's not an MMORPG ( I know that WarRock and some other games that have their own section are not too but as you can see the activity in that sections is good enough so they deserve it ) . Third , since it's one of the most popular FPS there will be lots of spams ( in my opinion ) . Forth , this is a mostly a hacking community as you can see ; related to this , the CS / CS:S (some) hacks can be found on google or for sale from other guys ...

Thats my opinion , I don't know about the others

regards,
kiro
ofc many people play css in this forum. however they can arrange a game via pm e.g. and the only hacks posted there would be aim bots and this crapy **** noone needs.
Old 10/13/2009, 18:47   #4

well .... similar to my point of view ^^