Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Infinite Surveying

Discussion on Infinite Surveying within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Requirements:

Code:
Sleep, 10000 
Start: 
Send, /stand{ENTER} 
Send, /sample{ENTER} 
Sleep, 240000 
Send, /sit{ENTER} 
Sleep, 180000 
Goto, Start
das makro startet nach 10 sekunden (genug zeit um zurück in SWG zu tabben)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
infinite HP ?
04/26/2010 - Mabinogi - 8 Replies
I used WPE to capture SENT packets of attacking a mob. It seems none of those packets contain any data such as HP, there're only 2 sets of packets which are movement of your character and which mob to attack. So I capture the RECV packets. I figured out which packets to be filtered when I got attacked. Now I can freeze my HP on screen, but after I killed the mob for a few seconds, my HP returns to normal which means I receive an update from the server that tells my real HP value. And if I...
[HACK]Infinite ammo,infinite nades,mods,etc
11/29/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Hello, i found this hack a few days ago for USF and i felt like releasing it to you all. 1.Download the hack 2.Extract it to your USF folder (ex: C:\ijji\ENGLISH\u_sf) 3.Double click 4.Click on hack 5.Have fun ^^\ P.S. If you want to stop it, just click Clear. Some Features: Increase ammo and fire of rate for all weapons
11/29/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Hello, i found this hack a few days ago for USF and i felt like releasing it to you all. 1.Download the hack 2.Extract it to your USF folder (ex: C:\ijji\ENGLISH\u_sf) 3.Double click 4.Click on hack 5.Have fun ^^\ P.S. If you want to stop it, just click Clear. Some Features: Increase ammo and fire of rate for all weapons
11/29/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
Hello, i found this hack a few days ago for USF and i felt like releasing it to you all. 1.Download the hack 2.Extract it to your USF folder (ex: C:\ijji\ENGLISH\u_sf) 3.Double click 4.Click on hack 5.Have fun ^^\ P.S. If you want to stop it, just click Clear. Some Features: Increase ammo and fire of rate for all weapons Infinite ammo for all sniper guns