Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Infinite Dancing

Discussion on Infinite Dancing within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Requirements:

Code:
Sleep, 10000 
Start: 
Send, /stand{ENTER} 
Send, /startmusic starwars1{ENTER} 
Sleep, 10000 
GoSub, FlourishIt 
GoSub, FlourishIt 
GoSub, FlourishIt 
GoSub, FlourishIt 
GoSub, FlourishIt 
GoSub, FlourishIt 
GoSub, FlourishIt 
GoSub, FlourishIt 
GoSub, FlourishIt 
GoSub, FlourishIt 
Send, /sit{ENTER} 
Sleep, 180000 
Goto, Start 
FlourishIt: 
Send, /flourish1{ENTER} 
Sleep, 10000 
Send, /flourish2{ENTER} 
Sleep, 10000 
Send, /flourish3{ENTER} 
Sleep, 10000 
Send, /flourish4{ENTER} 
Sleep, 10000 
Send, /flourish5{ENTER} 
Sleep, 10000 
Return
das makro spielt 5 flourishes mit nem jeweiligen delay von 10 sekunden, wenn ihr tanzen wollt ändert es einfach auf /startdance um

achja starwars1 (am anfang vom script) könnt ihr auch abändern
Old 12/14/2004, 04:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
was is bloss mit guten alten ingame macros passiert btw funzt 1 a auch wenn mans ohne 3rd party tool auch hingekrigt hätte

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HACK]Infinite ammo,infinite nades,mods,etc
11/29/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Hello, i found this hack a few days ago for USF and i felt like releasing it to you all. 1.Download the hack 2.Extract it to your USF folder (ex: C:\ijji\ENGLISH\u_sf) 3.Double click 4.Click on hack 5.Have fun ^^\ P.S. If you want to stop it, just click Clear. Some Features: Increase ammo and fire of rate for all weapons
11/29/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Hello, i found this hack a few days ago for USF and i felt like releasing it to you all. 1.Download the hack 2.Extract it to your USF folder (ex: C:\ijji\ENGLISH\u_sf) 3.Double click 4.Click on hack 5.Have fun ^^\ P.S. If you want to stop it, just click Clear. Some Features: Increase ammo and fire of rate for all weapons
11/29/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
Hello, i found this hack a few days ago for USF and i felt like releasing it to you all. 1.Download the hack 2.Extract it to your USF folder (ex: C:\ijji\ENGLISH\u_sf) 3.Double click 4.Click on hack 5.Have fun ^^\ P.S. If you want to stop it, just click Clear. Some Features: Increase ammo and fire of rate for all weapons Infinite ammo for all sniper guns
Dancing
11/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Ok i have a tro and ive seen others dancing holding both right and left handed weapon while dancing. I already know how to do it with right handed weapon but how do you get the other weapon equipped?
Dancing
08/26/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 15 Replies
Dancing with weapon Disarm your weapon and set it on the to hotkeys. Then, press and the to shortcut with the weapon together. You will get to dance with the weapon.