Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 02:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for macro tool.

Discussion on Searching for macro tool. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Searching for macro tool.

Hello, I'm searching for keyboard macro tool, which can press set button every x sec. Is anything like that existing? Couldn't find it anywhere.
Old 09/23/2014, 19:52   #2

elite*gold: 15

Macro Tool -> Google.de + Macro Tool

Similar Threads Similar Threads
macro searching;)
07/29/2011 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
hi, I searching any application/script for macro. My friend have a4tech oscar x7 and he can make macro like: press mouse button 4 to start macro Left click, click 1 button, delay 30ms, click esc, left click and repeat until mouse button 4 to stop it. I have razer deathadder but i cant make macro like this on it. Tried to find any application but one of them was blocked by game guard. Does somebody know what application works on cabaleu correctly? I need it for blader retarget only claws^^
Big Macro Tool
04/05/2010 - AutoIt - 4 Replies
Hallo Leute , Hab mal ein simples Makro Tool gecodet , dass das Eingeben von jeglichen URL's oder Spammen in Chats erleichtert.Vielleicht nützt es euch ja was,naja Have fun with it.Ich übernehme kein Haftung bei irgendwelchen Banns oder sonst was! :D
Macro tool
12/14/2009 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Is possible using "Macro Scheduler" with play Shaiya? I have used it for a long time and I would like to leave him Many thanks
Macro tool
08/09/2009 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
Tinytask.exe Easy and small macro tool. Even GG dosent find it. Mwahhha Easy. Forgot this : 2009-08-03 Found nothing 2009-08-04 Found nothing
hiya. im searching for an macro
08/04/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hello, im searching for an macro. that i can youse to make my own guard lvler. or to click like 80 times super fast. and that i stop the macro with ctrl-a or something. please gimmi the link or the name of the macro :)