Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vendor/Bazaar Stealing

Discussion on Vendor/Bazaar Stealing within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
1. öffnet n Bazaar Terminal mit /ui action terminalAuctionUse
2. geht zu nem Bank Terminal und öffnet es.. (lasst beide terminals offen, bazaar&bank)
3. jetzt legt ihr euer geld(alles) in die bank und lasst den withdraw screen offen
4. wählt euer item aus das ihr kaufen wollt-> es kommt ne bestätigungs frage diese müsst ihr vorerst offen lassen wie alles andere
5. nu highlighted euer bank terminal und fährt mit eurem cursor über den bestätigungs button der withdraw funktion (noch nicht bestätigen!)
6. jetzt wirds bisschen schwieriger.. highlighted das bazaar popup und bestätigt den kauf, zur GLEICHEN zeit müsst ihr auf die withdraw bestätigung klicken
7. wenn alles geklappt hat habt ihr die auktion gewonnen ohne irgendeinen credit verlust

das item müsst ihr natürlich wie immer vom bazaar abholen, unter anderem funzt das ganze auch mit vendoren
Old 10/27/2003, 11:07   #2

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
fixed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to Prevent DB Stealing!
10/08/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
Hey im seeing alot of People geting there db stole...well here is some ways to stop this from happing... Step One: Go into Navicat and delete this: @localhost Step Two: Change your DB Password: Well how do you do that? What you do is go to your Account folder and open AuthorizeDB with Notepad. Once it is Open change this:
***** stealing your work
11/03/2008 - Guild Wars - 11 Replies
hey guys, it has come to my attention that *********.com has been stealing your work. its an american site that is a lot like this one, BUT it costs money to see their "elite" section. I joined because I cant read german that well and freetranslations.com only can help so much. when I saw their "elite" forum for Guild wars, they had a lot of the same things, the HFF bot, Drunkard bot, and some others. They dont give credit to anyone, or say that its not theirs. I posted saying that these...
Stealing items
12/24/2007 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
Unless, I am a boy Italian and wanted to know if a cheat here knew to take objects without accepting others I am sure that I will answer Thanks and good Christmas!
Easy Questing in Wajjun Bazaar (Allies Cheat)
10/07/2006 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Ok so this is probably something that most people know but incase you dont i decided to post it cause it really helped me a lot. For starters you need to get the quest "Search for the Cure"(I think thats what its called) from Imperial Agent Hanjo. That quest will ask you to search for Bujo who is like 20 feet away so you cant miss him. To get this quest dont Bujo will ask you to get 3 Jade Brotherhood Guild Capes. You can either go out and get them by killing jade brotherhood members or...
Bazaar hack, any still work?
07/14/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 0 Replies
I've asked some friends to help me find them and they said mastly all of them are taken down because they don't work. also SE flags you when you use it.....but I don't care lol