Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lair restocking

Discussion on Lair restocking within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
sobald keine mobs mehr aus einem lair kommen rennt ihr einfach 400-500 meter weit weg.. das Lair wird dann automatisch restockt
könnt ihr so oft wiederholen wie ihr wollt

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fiends Lair!?
06/29/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Jeez this new shitty quest, why didnt they keep the demon boxes... Anyway, i need to know what portals that goes to the next floor from F1 - F10 AND If i buy like a ticket to F11 - F15, Can other players kill my boss? And get my reward...? Thank me and i thank you :o:handsdown:
NEED HELP FOR RESTOCKING OF SS/SPS(EVEN W/O NEWBIE BUFFS)
03/22/2009 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Can I have a script for restocking of ss when a character runs out of ss? I have tried to edit the script for rebuffing, but it didn't work. The script needs to sense that the char runs out of buffs first, and that's the only time it will return to town. I don't care for rebuffing since my character reached 62+ & can buff by itself, my only concern is just to restock & return to spot. thx!
Blackwing Lair: Razorgore
03/04/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Razorgore http://rockers.wikid.de/uploads/bwl_razorgore.jpg Setup We split the raid into 4 teams. Each team occupies one corner. Usually team A is groups 1 and 2 who go west team B is groups 3 and 4 who go north team C is groups 5 and 6 who go east team D is groups 7 and 8 who go south
Thune Lair Bug
09/18/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
For some reason if you get thune lair missions on dantooine they wont attack you. The trick is to attack the lair so they go to heal it, stop attacking once they head to the lair to heal it after the first heal blast away and they will keep hitting the lair and not come after you.
How to get into fafurions lair [ENG]
12/22/2004 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
If you have ever explored water garden of eva you will encounter annoying water fall timed doors. Instead of waiting you can use the arrow pad and keep pressing foreward and your screen will re fresh past it. Fafurions lair is at the center of the water garden of eva. With a un targetable wall. Use the arrow keys and keep walking torwards the water wall. After a while your screen will refresh into Fafurion's lair. Rather useless atm since the water dragon isn't in the game.