need help [Support]
You last visited: Today at 05:18
need help [Support]
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Received Thanks: 272
need help [Support]
good day all i want start to hack again if u guys can give me tipps about warhammer what i can hack or with what programm to hack better i see that warhammer online dont have any protections it will be easy.
im using right now speedhack works fine.
[EDIT} banned right now 7 days
Your account for Warhammer Online has been temporarily suspended for 7 day(s) due to violations of our Code of Conduct. You will be able to log into this account after the suspension period expires.
CSR ticket number 7185470
Policy: Prohibited Conduct [clauses: 13,14,15] (Speedhack)
Credit Card no: 4580270101906403
Server: Phoenix Throne
Time: 1:17 PM 9/25/2009
This account has been suspended for 7 days, pending Account Termination.
Customers were logged and subsequently observed using a Speed Hacking program by Mythic Entertainment.
This type of behavior is unacceptable and will not be tolerated in Warhammer Online.
The full Prohibited Conduct, Rules of Conduct and Character and Guild Naming Policy are included below:
Player may not use the WAR Services to:
1. Harass, threaten or embarrass another Player of the Services or to cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort of said Player, or any other person or entity. Mythic does not condone harassment in any form and may suspend or terminate the account of any Player who harasses others. Personal attacks, such as those based on a person's race, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, lifestyle choice, disablement or other such affiliation, are strictly prohibited.
2. Post or transmit sexually explicit images, or point to or reference such images.
3. Organize or participate in any guilds or groups that are based on, or espouse, any racist, sexist, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-gay, or other hate-mongering philosophy.
4. Transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, obscene, vulgar, harassing, and defamatory, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content.
5. Impersonate any person, including, but not limited to, Mythic' employees, CSR’s or hosts. Player shall not hold himself or herself out or portray himself or herself as a Mythic staff member or employee while engaging in all forms of online communication, including, but not limited to, member names, member profiles, voice, text or graphic chat, message postings or any form of communication on-line. Impersonation of Mythic staff shall be grounds for immediate account termination.
6. Engage in "disruptive behavior" in chat areas, game areas, bulletin boards, or any other area of the WAR Services. Disruptive behavior shall be deemed to include, but will not be limited to, conduct which purposefully interferes with the normal flow of game-play or dialogue in a Service area. Disruptive behavior shall also include, but not be limited to, commercial postings, solicitations and advertisements.
7. Post or transmit chain letters or pyramid marketing schemes. This type of material places an unnecessary load on the WAR Services and is considered a nuisance by many members. Certain types of chain letters and pyramid schemes are also illegal. Such prohibited conduct includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of letters or messages which offer a product or service and which are based on the structure of a chain letter.
8. Post or transmit unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation. The advertisement of any website or event with the exception of Sanctioned Mythic websites or events and the advertisement of in-game items, currency or services for real currency is strictly prohibited.
9. Violate any operating rule, policy or guideline of any other online service. Player further agrees to abide by the rules of Player's Internet service provider.
10. Violate, intentionally or unintentionally, any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation.
11. Modify any files that Mythic does not specifically authorize Player to modify. Use of material which is subject to the rights of any person or entity without the express permission of such rights holder is prohibited, and will result in the termination of Player's membership and possible civil and/or criminal liability.
12. Abuse or exploit bugs, undocumented features, design errors or problems in the game collectively referred to as Problems. Player acknowledges and agrees to report all problems, errors or bugs in the game to Mythic as soon as they are found as their continued use can damage the enjoyment of the game for all its players. Mythic will do everything within their power to fix these types of issues in a timely manner, and will give all customers the benefit of the doubt when dealing with these problems.
13. Use any scripting or macroing tools, hardware or software. This includes any third party software or hardware implement which allows for players to perform actions in-game while unattended.
14. Use any game hacking/altering/cheating software or tools. Use of these types of programs will result in immediate termination of the Account and may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
15. Any disassembly or modification of any of the Game's executable code, databases and/or files. Nor may you interfere with or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning. Doing this will result in immediate termination of the Account and may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
16. Engage in any behavior that is contrary to the 'spirit of the game' as defined by Mythic in its sole discretion.
17. Play Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning on any server or service that is not provided or authorized by Mythic.
18. You may NOT cross-team spy. This means you are not allowed to have characters in different realms on the same server (usually used for the purpose of spying on opposing realms). This includes using multiple accounts played by you or multiple players used in effort to communicate home realm information to other realms.
19. "Roleplaying" is not an excuse for violating any policy.
20. You may NOT work in collusion with another realm character to earn or “Farm” Renown Points. This includes, but is not limited to, meeting deliberately for the purpose of killing or being killed by another realm player in an effort to earn experience, Renown points or statistical achievement titles. Players found to be engaged in this Spirit of the Game violation may be suspended or terminated at the sole discretion of Mythic Entertainment.
Character and Guild Naming Policy
When creating a character or guild name for WAR, it is encouraged that you select a name that reflects the realm that you are located in. The guidelines listed below outline the types of names that you can NOT use, and apply to both first names and surnames, as well as guild names.
1. You may not use any names that violate the General Rules and Guidelines. This includes the use of names that are hateful, defamatory, racist, ethnically offensive, obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, or any other language that is offensive in nature.
2. You may not use names that are harassing or defamatory to other players or employees of Mythic.
3. You may not use names of any employee of Mythic or Electronic Arts Inc.
4. You may not use names of copyrighted or trademarked characters, materials or products.
5. You may not use names from popular culture or media.
6. You may not use names that are religiously or historically significant.
7. You may not use proper names of areas within WAR for character names. Guild names MAY use the proper names of specific areas, to help promote role-playing and realm pride.
8. You may not use proper names of NPCs within WAR.
9. You may not use names containing titles or ranks within them.
10. You may not use names that refer to drugs or that are drug related.
11. You may not use names that contain a phrase, sentence or any fragment of a sentence.
12. You may not use names where a combination of the first and last names violates any of the above rules.
13. You may not use misspellings or alternative spellings of names that violate any of the above rules.
Name Policy Enforcement
If you violate any part of the above Naming Policy, these are the steps that will be followed to address the issue.
1. If you violate items 1 or 2 above, you may be issued a warning on your account, and will be given a new name by one of our CSR staff. You will NOT be contacted in game to discuss this. If you would like to discuss the renaming, please send an e-mail to .
2. For all other types of violations, a CSR will contact you to discuss the manner of the violation, and you will be told to send an e-mail within 24 hours to . This e-mail needs to include your account name, the name of the character to be renamed, and your choice of names that you would like us to give you. This is intended to give you the opportunity to think about and choose your new name. If we do not receive a valid name from you within 24 hours, then one will be chosen for you by our CSR staff. If you would like to discuss the renaming, please send an e-mail to .
Changing your name
Character and Guild names within WAR will not be changed unless they violate the Naming Policy.
Changing your Guild Emblem
Guild Emblems within WAR will not be changed for any reason, unless there is a verified bug related problem with them.
In WAR, our goal is to build a strong community that offers a comfortable atmosphere for all of our players. This means seeing that players have the ability to combat antisocial behavior.
Some tools created to achieve this purpose include the "Ignore Player" option and the obscenity filter. The "Ignore Player" (/Ignore) option permanently blocks all of an offending player's comments, and you can also choose to block certain offensive words through the WAR Obscenity Filter.
What is NOT harassment?
First we should point out that anything considered a valid play style in WAR is not considered harassment. In other words, player killing of your realm's enemies is not considered harassment. By valid, we mean that there are game mechanics created around these play styles in WAR. Because WAR is a RvR (PvP) game, players should seek ways of protecting themselves against these play styles through game mechanics rather than calling on customer support staff for help in these cases.
What IS considered harassment?
Harassment consists of flagrant misuse and abuse of game mechanics with the intention of distressing and offending other players. So what's a game mechanic? Game mechanics allow players to interact with the world and each other. For example, the ability to block a doorway is a game mechanic. The ability to create macros with large amounts of text is a game mechanic. Use of game mechanics like these is by no means considered harassment in and of itself. The key to determining whether the mechanic is being misused or abused is to determine "intent". What was the person trying to achieve through their actions? Were they purposefully trying to disrupt someone else's game? While an action may cause others distress, it is not considered harassment until it is determined by WAR CS Staff that it was done to intentionally cause distress or to offend other players.
Also considered as harassment is any behavior that is incessant, inescapable, derogatory and directed specifically at you or your group. An important point to note regarding this type of harassment is that a genuine attempt to alleviate the situation must have been made. This could be an attempt to leave the area of the offending player, or simply the act of asking them politely to stop. If a sincere attempt has been made to solve the problem and the offending player persists in the harassing behavior, it can be considered harassment, and should be reported. For more information, see ‘How do I report harassment?’ below.
Behavior that is always considered harassment includes derogatory and/or hateful comments that are sexual, racist, religious, or related to gender or creed. Mythic has a zero tolerance policy towards harassment of this kind, as stated in our Terms of Service, and violation of the above can result in immediate and permanent account suspension on the first offense.
So what happens when I report harassment?
1. When harassment is reported it is immediately escalated to a server lead or higher, and investigated as quickly as possible.
2. We will observe the reported harassing behavior, and determine whether the harassment report is valid.
3. If the harassment is valid, we will take appropriate disciplinary action against the policy violator.
4. Valid harassment issues are always handled at a server lead level or higher.
What are the penalties for harassment?
Mythic condemns all forms of harassment in WAR, and this type of disruptive behavior will not be tolerated. Harassment is a severe offense in WAR and a clear violation of the Rules of Conduct and Terms of Service. A judgment of valid harassment can result in penalties placed on the harassing party up to and including immediate account closure, based on the severity of harassment and the player's past account history.
How do I report harassment?
Please report harassment using the Appeal function.
Online Auctioning Policy
Mythic has a very definite policy about selling accounts and items using any online service or any other auctioning/sales system. Account selling and item auctioning is governed by the EUALA, violations of which will subject your account(s) to immediate termination. The current version of the EUALA may be downloaded from under the heading of "Player Policies."
Selling of Accounts, Items, Money and Equipment:
1. It is against Mythic policy to sell any items, money or equipment, using 'real' money. You MAY sell or auction your entire account, consistent with the terms and conditions set for in the EUALA.
2. We will ask all auctioning services to respect our policy and restrict the selling of equipment, money, and items on their services.
4. We can and will take action (which may include suspension or termination) on any accounts found to be violating these policies.
Account Security Policy
All account security is the sole responsibility of the customer. This includes hacking protection, password protection, virus protection, and anything else that has to do with computer or account security. If you believe that your account security has been compromised, please send an Appeal in-game or call our technical support number, and we will do everything that we can to help you recover security on your account. This includes helping to change passwords, helping with billing issues, and offering basic suggestions for improving your account security.
Character Restoration Policy
Because of the difficulty in deleting any character within WAR, We do not guarantee the restoration of any character that was deleted from the client.. As always, if a problem occurs within the game that is due to a bug, we will investigate fully and take appropriate action, including restoration if possible.
Item Reimbursement Policy
Items will not be reimbursed for any reason except one. If you lose an item due to a game anomaly or verified bug, we will investigate the issue, and determine if we can reimburse in each instance. Only Customer Service Supervisors can reimburse items, and only after proper and thorough investigation.
Quest Intervention Policy
As with all WAR policies, we are dedicated to taking care of any issues that arise from game anomalies or verified bugs. Our quest intervention policy is no different. If you have an issue with a quest, and it is determined that this issue is caused by a bug within the game, we will fix the bug, and help you to resolve the quest issue. This may take some time, as we will need to fix the bug before the quest can be continued. This intervention will not include the reimbursement of items unless absolutely necessary. Instead, the intent is to fix the problem so that you can continue with the quest on your own, and complete it as intended.
Guild Maintenance Policy
Guilds are an integral part of Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning. In order to ensure the longevity of any guild, we must make sure that every guild has a Guild Leader (guild rank 0) with the authority to make critical changes in guild structure and guild setup. We assume that if a guild leader is absent for more than 3 weeks, that the guild leader has abandoned the guild (for whatever reason). At this point we will auto-promote a new guild leader from within the guild. The system works as follows:
1. If we see that there are no active Guild Leaders within a guild (anyone with guild rank 0), for a period of two weeks, then we send an e-mail to the missing Guild Leader(s). This e-mail informs them that if they do not log in within the next week, they will forfeit their position, as Guild Leader and someone else will be promoted to fill the position.
2. If no Guild Leader character is logged in for a period of three weeks, then we will automatically demote the old Guild Leader to rank 1 within the guild, and promote a new Guild Leader from within the ranks of the guild. The system will promote the next active (logged in within the last week) highest ranked character within the guild. If there is more than one character of that next highest rank, then the character with the most played time within that rank will be promoted.
3. The old Guild Leader will be sent an e-mail explaining the actions that were taken.
4. The new Guild Leader will be sent an e-mail explaining the actions that were taken.
5. Once these changes are made, the new Guild Leader is in command of the guild, and the changes will not be reversed for any reason.
What to Expect from Customer Support
The following is what you can expect from WAR Customer Support. This list is by no means all inclusive, but is intended to provide a general understanding of what can be expected from our support structure.
1. In-Game Customer Service Representatives (CSR) are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. Telephone and E-mail Support is available from 11am - 8pm EST, Monday - Friday.
3. You will get a timely response to your question or concern, based upon CSR workload. You will not receive a response to "How Do I" types of issues.
4. You will receive unobtrusive and professional support.
5. We will make every attempt not to interfere with you or the game, unless absolutely necessary in the performance of our duties.
6. You will be treated fairly and equitably.
7. Any incident that could be construed as a violation of our policies will be investigated fully, with the benefit of the doubt being given to the customer, prior to action being taken.
8. All disciplinary action will be resolved as quickly as possible, and will be based on the severity of the violation, the situation in which the violation occurred, and your account history.
It is Mythic’s intent to provide a game that everyone can enjoy without the intrusion of Mythic Employees. However, there are times when issues arise that violate the Player Policy or Code of Conduct. When this happens, our in-game support staff will investigate each incident fully, ensuring that we are fair and equitable in our dealings with everyone involved. Depending on the severity of the violation and the players past history, we may take the following actions after investigation.
1. We may do nothing at all. If after a thorough investigation we find that there was no violation the appealing party may or may not be notified and the appeal will be resolved.
2. We may give the player a warning about their actions. If this happens we will mark their account with the warning and any details, which will stay on the account for a period of one year. The player will be sent an e-mail explaining exactly what happened, why it happened and what exactly it means.
3. We may suspend the players account for up to 24 hours. This is intended to be a "time-out" period that allows the player to think about their actions and cool down. If this happens we will mark their account with a suspension and any details, which will stay on the account for a period of one year. The player will be sent an e-mail explaining exactly what happened, why it happened and what exactly it means.
4. We may suspend the player account for 3-7 days. Only Customer Support Supervisors and higher may do this. If this happens we will mark their account with a suspension and any details, which will stay on the account for a period of one year. The player will be sent an e-mail explaining exactly what happened, why it happened and what exactly it means.
5. We may Terminate (cancel) the account permanently. Only the Manager of Game Support or the Director of Customer Support may do this. If this happens we will mark the account as Banished with all details about the investigation. The player will be sent an e-mail explaining exactly what happened, why it happened and what exactly it means.
For a more detailed list of policy violations and the disciplinary actions that may be associated with them, please read the policy entitled "Detailed List of Policy Violations and Disciplinary Actions", which is located at .
Disputing Disciplinary Actions
If you have any questions or concerns about any disciplinary action that is taken against you, please send an e-mail to and include any pertinent information related to the account including the name on the account, Account ID, the email address attached to the account and a brief description of the issue. This Email must be sent from the Email address associated with your WAR account. We will respond to your concerns as soon as possible, and discuss any concerns that you may have.
If you wish to dispute the actions taken against your account, you may email .
Warhammer Online In-Game Support
The Black Market: 1/0/0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Received Thanks: 161
I'd be careful with the CC data Oo
Credit Card no: xxxxx
You know that everybody who read this thread is now able to buy things with ur Cc ?
To your Q.:
Google for Hack Pack and/or warextdll.dll
You can find both on the same board.
--> Both are not free. You have to donate for both files (It is worth the money imo)
With CE you can edit values on client side, which allow you to get each Influence item.
There is a topic on this board already.. search and u will find it.
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Received Thanks: 1
i wouldnt worry so much about the ban they ever really enforce it your looking at over half the population being hit....id be more worried about the info you posted than the ban lol
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Received Thanks: 272
[QUOTE=exec85;3096649]I'd be careful with the CC data Oo
Credit Card no: xxxxx
You know that everybody who read this thread is now able to buy things with ur Cc ?
they should try hahahaha
HI ich hab gerade das medic paket gekauft, aber mir wurden 1600 abgezogen, aber ich hab die sachen nur einmal bekommen.
Deswegen wollte ich fragen...
4 Replies - WarRock
Explains it all.
What will I do for the Gunz online...
5 Replies - GunZ
i really need some support!!
hey i am using zPW1.26 in PW international and i have tryed smurfin and MHS bot but allways i end up a same problem?!
when bot have targeted the mob...
3 Replies - Perfect World
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:18.