Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Kicks Online - is back!

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Kicks Online - is back!

Kicks Online is a free-to-play 3D soccer MMO(massively multi-player online) developed by Entermate.

Combination of indoor and street soccer will enhance the experience even with limited number of player. Matches could take place in streets, factories or in any other unusual environment.

Key factor to win matches will be teaming up with other players to penetrate defense line of the opponent team and manage systematic defense.Additionally, specific skills are needed to compose well rounded teams able of attack as well as defense.

Characters positions basically consist of FW (attack). MF(midfield), DF (defence),Each position will require special skills and training to hold the position correctly in a game with competition. Depending on the amount of training, equipments, gamers' control skills, along with strategies and other factors, characteristics such as strengths and weaknesses in speed, endurance, agility, keeping, dribbling,tackling, passing, striking, heading, stealing, defense and many other skills will be determined.

Player could experience tackle, centering, overhead shooting and individual skills as you could see in real soccer. A wide range of abilities can be performed through experience and development of each individual characters.

Ceremonies can be created with other teammates to enhance the gaming experience.

useful links:

// I LUV this GAME

Old   #2

elite*gold: 185
The Black Market: 11/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,555
Arrow General Gaming Releases -> General Gaming Discussion

Old   #3
elite*gold: 207
The Black Market: 45/0/0
looks nice. thanks
Old   #4
Is this still working? i mean the download does, but i can't access them tutorials, anyone can confirm this ?

Old   #5
New private server