Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

rosh online

Discussion on rosh online within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
rosh online

hello people.there is a game named KAROS cronicas de ROSH.There are some people on different servers of the game who use different hacks like movement or attack speed and some use the duping items.noone never said how or showed the way,but there is something.previously they was using duping by mailbox but develeopers fixed it.however some people still got a way to do it,anyone can take a try if can find something useful???thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Biete "Rosh" Storm Tiger Key [S] e*g / PSC
03/26/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Biete für das Spiel Storm Tiger Key im Wert von 10 € : Rosh Online : Massive War MMORPG Preis: 35 e*g
i need hack for rosh online (karos)
03/20/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
more ppl in rosh online(karos) get fletta SS and ply with bot- can any one help me to got it !!! please
Rosh Online: The Return of Karos
03/16/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
can someone please help me know how do turkish people hack this game.. or if any turks there can helpp me.. tnx
Rosh Online: The Return of Karos
03/16/2012 - Main - 1 Replies
can someone please help me know how do turkish people hack this game.. or if any turks there can helpp me.. tnx :) :mofo: