Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ESO gathering bot XD

Discussion on ESO gathering bot XD within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ESO gathering bot XD

can`t say much about this programme but the mane function is gathering herbs skin`s etc. when u use prog stay near herbs stright to herb then push * and bot will work
good luck

Old 05/16/2009, 23:18   #2

someone scan this file, and confirm plz
Old 05/18/2009, 08:05   #3

work but i wish it would work w/out clicking on the dead animal constantly or the herbs
Old 05/30/2014, 01:04   #4

hello, seems th elink is not valid anymore
Old 05/30/2014, 08:39   #5

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733
Look at the date of this topic.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
gathering ro bot
05/15/2011 - General Coding - 3 Replies
hi, im a new member in this site, i dont know if this thread can be opened here, so sorry if it dont, well my ask is the next one: i need to bot the gatheringro server, this is the site GatheringRO :: Feel The Difference please can anyone give me a few data about this, i will be very happy. Thanks. :):):)
PWI Gathering Bot?
01/18/2011 - Perfect World - 11 Replies
Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right section or not, because it's relating to hacks, bots, but is it possible to make a herb gathering but or something? It would be really useful, just leave it on at night, come back in the morning, and TaDah! 500 herbs. Yeah.
Gathering Bot
02/01/2010 - Aion - 3 Replies
I was wondering, there are so many Leveling Bots but no real Gathering bots? I searched for a while but couldn't find any working. I would even use a payed bot. If anyone know's a working Gathering Bot, with Waypoint Settings and Presetting with Ress to gather it would be nice to post here. Anything ingame can be done very easily, Gathering takes most time but damn I want reallive not gathering the whole day cause thats what i must do, as i need 500-1000 ress a day to craft.
Gathering Bot?
10/13/2009 - Aion - 5 Replies
Da mein englisch nicht so gut ist und in den guides nur englisch geschrieben wird frag ich mal hier: Kann mir jemand einen guten gathering bot der nix kostet + guide empfehlen?:confused:
Gathering bot ?
09/30/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
well the game is new so as yet i'm happy to play rather than bot, at least until something comes out w7-64bit compatible . but the most boring part is gathering. 4 hours yesterday just trying to farm things to get the skill up all in the same area. so is there a w7 compatible bot that gathers/extracts ?