Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Question]Finding Char ID

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]Finding Char ID

Just curious, but does anyone know how to make a proxy/prog to view a players character ID in game. I know it's done via a proxy someone made. But I don't have that proxy. Just wondering if anyone knows how to make one. If so, explain to me what I need exactly.

I can find a persons ID(s) via WPE in game, but it's annoying having to record it every time. A simple program that when you click on a player, you can view their stats and Char ID.

Similar Threads
Question about memory finding.
Hey,I'm pretty much new at memory finding/reading,I've been trying to do it by myself until now,I decided to seek help here because I am somewhat...
1 Replies - GW Bot Discussions / Questions
2 question. New char.
Hello, as title says, i have 2 questions so: 1. I decided to create a new acc. I want a europe one and i still haven't decided, im thinking between...
4 Replies - SRO Ask the Experts
Question finding position address with CE
I want to find the player position and real player position addresses using CE, but I'm not sure how I should go abouts finding it. Not sure how to...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
question about address finding
dont mean to be a total noob but is their like a TUT somewhere that teaches people how to find the address for those .cht for CE because i auctually...
0 Replies - Dekaron
[Question] Finding Animations in MWCS
Hi, ive downloaded mwcs from the Forum post here and im not that good in finding things in there.. Im searching the Animation of Shadowbolt and...
2 Replies - WoW Modelchange Support