Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 18:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] How to make services auto delay start

Discussion on [HELP] How to make services auto delay start within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] How to make services auto delay start

Hi guys

I got a game server 'console' on a VPS and during some night the 'vps' restart.. and I was wondering how could i make server : exemple.exe start automaticly on logon as a Services ! ( it as to be delayed because it need internet and acces database)

Question: How to make .exe program automaticly start delayed on log on as Services ? ( Services only cuz otherwise it need User to login ... )

also I did make it as a Services but when I click start manualy I got error message (see picture)

VPS info: windows server 2008 R2 SP1
Attached Images
File Type: jpg delaystart.jpg (254.0 KB, 1 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] How to make my wamp5 all services start
03/30/2013 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
hi all.. :( you all can fix my problem.. see.. my wamp5 only running 1 of 2 services.. so only localhost can see my website..
How to make PKTournament Auto Start
05/11/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
I need Help How to make PKTournament and SteedRace and GuildWar and DeathTeamMatch Auto Start Thanks
-xImsexy Public D3D [-Auto Medic- | -Auto Ammo- | -No Delay- | ..
05/01/2011 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 24 Replies
http://i52.tinypic.com/14myog7.png Hotkeys: Jump: STRG Moon: Space Medic: F5 Ammo: F6 Tele: F5/F6
[REL]Make GuildWar start auto after it has been Taken + command to stop GW
04/02/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies
Ok so this code SHOULD work perfectly with no errors right.... to make the GW start auto after it has been taken.... goto Features>Guildwar.cs and hit CTRL+F and search for World.SendMsgToAll("SYSTEM", Highest.TheGuild.GuildName + under the rest of that line just add THIS code