Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

apocalypse weekend

Discussion on apocalypse weekend within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 101
Received Thanks: 3,601
apocalypse weekend

postal 2: apocalypse weekend.

"bossraum" in dem es geld regnet und man eine cd besorgen soll.

typ ist tot aber keine tür geht mehr auf.

what now?

gibt keine vernünftigen walkthroughs, wenn dann nur fürs hauptgame.

need help plx plox
Old 08/28/2009, 00:54   #2

elite*gold: 20
Ich habe jetzt 20 Sekunden gegoogelt und nen Tipp gefunden dafür.

Ich könnte dir jetzt helfen, aber dein Avatar spricht mich so sehr an, das ich es mal lasse.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Apocalypse Online is returning!
07/02/2010 - Zero - 12 Replies
This is it guys me and Nate have decided to bring the server back up now that im back. the server will have tons new features, items levels, objectives and more! We are currently working on updating all the files. Stay tuned for more updates to come if you would like to stay in touch with the owners add my msn [email protected]. be sure to check Epvp for release and updates! Thanks all ---Apocalypse Owners Nate and Jay --Head PM Beso -Official staff: Cryo, Fallen Don't miss...
Apocalypse Online Zp Drops?
05/01/2010 - Zero - 19 Replies
just vote what you want about he dp drops YOU CAN CHOOSE MULTIPLE CHOISES Guys If there is a wipe then the players who played the server before the wipe will get a head start!!!
Apocalypse Online Pm applications
02/27/2010 - Zero - 5 Replies
so msg your app to me example (of me): Hi my name is Huseyin I am 15 years Old. My IGN is Skyline I played zero Online for about 2 years, I played apocalypse since the second day it was released. i know a little bit of the db and i can help players for about 4 hours a day. I am available at 9 PM EET - 1 AM EET s. or more... Edit: you can still send your app there was a change in the plans
Apocalypse Downtime ?
02/26/2010 - Zero - 5 Replies
Apocalypse server downtime is horrible. It's been down for like 3 hours now. What's with this?
Apocalypse Online zero question
08/14/2009 - Zero - 1 Replies
When i go on the private server website, but I cannot download patch 1000 I really want to play the game, please help