Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best way of training base attributes

Discussion on Best way of training base attributes within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Best way of training base attributes

STR: Logging
VIT: Mining
DEX: Throwing, not archery! Archery is the cheapest way to raise Dex, but it's way slower.
QCK: Riding
INT: Casting
WIS: Fishing and Cooking (they go together). Herb Gathering is slower on WIS, but gives a little int as well.

(from Narcowski, thx!)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2010, 13:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
Afk Swimming Qck ,Vit ,str

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Attributes
08/08/2010 - Lineage 2 - 7 Replies
How to see the atributes of people i know there is a program whitch tell you the atribute when the other atack you but i dont know the name of that program. Also if there is other way tell me please.
Attributes (STR,AGI,VITAL,SPT)
10/12/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
What is Strength for : (Does it add Physical Attack or its only for being able to equip stuff) What is Agility for: (Does it help you make Physical Attacks or its only for being able to equip stuff) What is Vitality for: (I know this is for higher life) What is Spirit for: (I know its for higher mana but does it add magic attacks) Every1 will get a Thanks for contributing xD
How many Overall Attributes should this have?
07/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
How many Overall Attributes should a 130-130-89 Troj-Warr-Warr have? Someone trying to sell me 1 with 160 Strenth, 50 Agility, 95 Vitality. Is this the correct stats for what its advertised as or? Sounds wrong too me... any opinions?
Cabal Rider: Auto Training and Stop Training in the Chatbox.
06/17/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 8 Replies
Every time I press Home and End, it says Auto Training and Stop Training. I'm kinda worried because it shows in the chat box. Am I the only one who can read it or others can?
attributes
03/22/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
hi guys!can any1 give me a few hints how to attribute my points for 2ndrb 130-130-113 fire?if i distribue them with a db in mkt,can i do it a 2nd time?i might sound like a noob(i might b)but i am too busy plvlin and im not very social in game:cool: