Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

anyone have 12 Sky 1 memory addresses?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
anyone have 12 Sky 1 memory addresses?

Has anyone tried memory scanning for 12 sky 1?
I tried the method in the post on 12 sky 2, but to no avail. when i'd find 4-6 addresses... i'd try to change value and nothing happened... also i noticed that if watched the values and didn't mess with them.. .they'd cycle through different values fairly quickly. I'm sure this is probably a method to prevent hacking.

I also buffed... scanned for all unknown initial value... then immediately scanned for unchanged values (buff still on) and got 0 results. none of the memory stayed... am i doing something wrong.

any ideas or does anyone know the memory addresses?

thanks!

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
no body has any information on memory addresses for TS1? I found some that do meaning less stuff, like rename the headers and that kind of thing, but nothing useful. I also have found where it stores what lvl of skill your using, but changing it has no effect on anything. ... anyone know anything at all? if not... i challenge some of you "would be hackers" out there to try and figure it out! (hehe i only say that to get you to help!!!! thanks!)