Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wildstar Giveaway

Discussion on Wildstar Giveaway within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wildstar Giveaway

giving away wildstar key by 50 followers

its not me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wildstar stresstest beta key giveaway
02/13/2014 - Trading - 8 Replies
Hallo Zusammen habe hier einen Beta Key für Stress Test WE von Wildstar abzugeben Wer mir hier im Thread was lustiges schreibt bekommt ihn. in einer Stunde bin ich bis morgen weg, also gogo :d
WildStar - Beta Key - Giveaway
02/03/2014 - Freebies - 5 Replies
so leid es mir auch tut, leider ist was dazwischen gekommen und beende in dem sinne die verlosung. aber keine sorgen ich verspreche euch, binnen 2 Tagen werde ich weitere Keys raushauen. Sorry nochmals :(
Wildstar beta key + Dayz Key Giveaway
01/24/2014 - Freebies - 15 Replies
so,ive got a wildstar beta key and dayZ game that i dont need,i will be giving them away for free to a random person after 10 days ( so every1 has a chance to participate ) Rules : You cant apply your self for both keys,you can apply for either wildstar beta key or dayZ key...... When you apply,you need to write which key your applying for and you need to write your skype infos ( so after i choose,i will add that certain winer to skype and give him the key.....) To apply you need to : ...
[Selling] WTS Permanent Wildstar beta Key [Fresh won on giveAway x 2]
12/22/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
hey. i got this morning from giveaway 2 x wildstar keys . it was a lucky chance yes. so im willingto put it on the market and sale them for the right price. if you have some offer you can share it with me